Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Thank You

Well ofcourse its the night before surgery and I can't sleep. Too anxious as knowing our normal lives are about to change and mimic something out of greys anatomy (hopefully the docs won't have any personal drama going on with eachother and can focus on Matilda). As the next days, weeks,months are going to be filled with a long rollercoaster ride. I wanted to take this time to let our family know how much we appreciate them. Matildas Nonnie & Grandma are taking such good care of us. I feel as though Nonnie has recruited a whole army of prayers and strength from so many people. While Grandma has come in for three weeks to make sure Freddie is taken care of.....I am hoping she can turn into the "nanny" and get Freddie out of his throwing stage. Then we have our siblings who have been amazing offering dinner, taking Freddie, etc. And even our siblings/cousins in England while they are not here,getting daily emails of support and getting the best pic of Matildas cousin Isla in a pink tutu with pink fairy wings....bringing on some magic for her little cousin! And then the rest of our friends and family. So spoiled with support and all the texts/emails. I will be re-reading these in my head tmw. Everyone Thank you! I know yall will be there every step of the way. I had some time by myself where I just held my belly and talked to Matilda and told her how much we needed her and that we are here with her. To which she started kicking my hand. I'm hoping that's a love tap for you got it mom! Love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment